Over de functie
In this position you are responsible for ensuring that systems and networks remain operational and users can work optimally on their devices. You support the implementation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and all information systems. The IT Support Assistant is part of a small IT team, reporting to the IT Manager.
Your key responsibilities
- Office365 administrator.: maintain accounts, email boxes, IT devices;
- ServiceDesk: follow up IT requests/questions, asset database and development of the ServiceDesk;
- Monitor and clean-up of endpoint security;
- Order and install IT devices (mainly laptops) and keep track of replacements
- Provide technical/operational support,
Dit ben jij:
- Committed Christian with a heart for the Persecuted Church;
- Education: minimum MBO/MBO+ (EQF level 4) and understanding of the used methods and systems (or equivalent);
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional work experience;
- Experience with and knowledge of a Microsoft Infrastructure (Exchange, Office365 administration, SharePoint, Azure AD) and the cloud. Microsoft certificates are a plus;
- Analytical skills, able to propose solutions and solve problems in a creative way.
- Proactive, result oriented and organized;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of the culture and customs in the Middle East and North Africa is a plus.
Dit krijg je:
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide Persecuted Church. They offer you a position in an international environment and a professional team, and the opportunity to show your added value. The location of their office is in Harderwijk, the Netherlands.
Over het bedrijf
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Within the regional department Middle East & North Africa they are looking for an IT Support Assistant.